RTI’s new location provides more space and opportunities
Gothenburg’s RTI Technology Solutions moved from 717 8th St. to 812 Lake Ave..
RTI co-owner Koby Rickersten said they decided to relocate because the business needed more space.
“We wanted a downtown presence and a bigger store front,” Rickersten said. “We were growing and it was time to move to a downtown location.”
At its old location, RTI shared a building with Skyview Transportation Inc.
The process of making room for a computer services company was a challenge, said owner of Koch-Struction Jeremy Koch who started remodeling the building in July.
He said it has been a complete remodel of the workspace. A racquetball court that was turned into a dance studio had to be demolished and a hallway was widened for handicap accessibility.
“We completely gutted the place,” Koch said. “There is new plumbing in the back of the building and new electrical wiring throughout.”
With a new building and new layout indoors, RTI isn’t changing on the business side.
Office manager Sureyma Wozny said RTI will continue to offer networking, cloud kits for electronics and anti-virus programs along with becoming a retailer for Verizon Wireless.
RTI also plans to offer classes on the operation and maintenance of computers and smartphones, Wozny said.
RTI business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%