Generous donations push Shares fund close to the top
Nearly $2,900 was donated to the Gothenburg Shares fund this week bringing the total within $100 of the $5,000 goal.
Over 80 food baskets—an increase of 12 from 2012—will be distributed Saturday by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club, the Gothenburg High School Interact Club and other volunteers.
Those making recent donations, in addition to numerous anonymous gifts, were: Hilltop Birthday Club, Doug and Merri Monkemeier, Anonymous in honor of Elaine Tollefson, Anonymous in honor of Gothenburg teachers, Two Ten Club, Don Derra, Anonymous in honor of Kayleen & Ron Ostergard, Gothenburg State Bank Santa Pictures, Getaways Extension Club, Sandy Bosch and Dawson Tire & Wheel.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State