Brady man rolls truck, flown to Good Samaritan
A Brady resident suffered severe injuries after his vehicle rolled into a ditch north of Brady last week.
Dave Pedersen, 45, over-corrected his 2006 Ford F-350 after his wheels went into the ditch around 8:07 p.m. Nov. 18, according to Lincoln County Chief Deputy Roland Kramer.
Kramer said Pedersen’s truck rolled into the opposite ditch and he was ejected from the vehicle.
Alcohol was not a factor, Kramer said, but he may have been speeding.
Pedersen was transported to Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte before being flown to Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together