Brady man rolls truck, flown to Good Samaritan
A Brady resident suffered severe injuries after his vehicle rolled into a ditch north of Brady last week.
Dave Pedersen, 45, over-corrected his 2006 Ford F-350 after his wheels went into the ditch around 8:07 p.m. Nov. 18, according to Lincoln County Chief Deputy Roland Kramer.
Kramer said Pedersen’s truck rolled into the opposite ditch and he was ejected from the vehicle.
Alcohol was not a factor, Kramer said, but he may have been speeding.
Pedersen was transported to Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte before being flown to Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout