Brady man rolls truck, flown to Good Samaritan
A Brady resident suffered severe injuries after his vehicle rolled into a ditch north of Brady last week.
Dave Pedersen, 45, over-corrected his 2006 Ford F-350 after his wheels went into the ditch around 8:07 p.m. Nov. 18, according to Lincoln County Chief Deputy Roland Kramer.
Kramer said Pedersen’s truck rolled into the opposite ditch and he was ejected from the vehicle.
Alcohol was not a factor, Kramer said, but he may have been speeding.
Pedersen was transported to Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte before being flown to Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics