Brady man rolls truck, flown to Good Samaritan
A Brady resident suffered severe injuries after his vehicle rolled into a ditch north of Brady last week.
Dave Pedersen, 45, over-corrected his 2006 Ford F-350 after his wheels went into the ditch around 8:07 p.m. Nov. 18, according to Lincoln County Chief Deputy Roland Kramer.
Kramer said Pedersen’s truck rolled into the opposite ditch and he was ejected from the vehicle.
Alcohol was not a factor, Kramer said, but he may have been speeding.
Pedersen was transported to Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte before being flown to Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action