Gothenburg Shares begins $5,000 campaign
The Gothenburg Shares fund kicks off this week.
Donations are being requested to help pay for the Christmas Food Baskets Program, an annual tradition in Gothenburg for 40 years.
This year’s goal is $5,000. Last year, 70 families were served by the program.
The food baskets provide the ingredients for a nutritious holiday meal to families and individuals in need.
The delivery day for the food baskets is Saturday, Dec. 21. The Gothenburg Rotary Club sponsors the program with delivery assistance students and other individuals.
Cash donations can be brought or sent to: Gothenburg Times, 406 10th St., P.O. Box 385, Gothenburg, NE 69138.
If donors would like their name listed in The Times, they should fill out a form that appears elsewhere in this issue. Donations are requested by 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 20.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics