Holiday greetings can be sent to veterans anywhere
Congressman Adrian Smith is once again helping to collect cards for the Red Cross Holiday Mail for Heroes program.
Holiday greetings and thanks can be sent to service members, veterans and their families around the world.
Smith’s district offices in Scottsbluff and Grand Island are collection points for constituents to drop off postage free cards until Monday, December 2.
Cards must be signed and those addressed to specific individuals cannot be delivered through this program, must not include email or home addresses, inserts (including photos), glitter or be placed in envelopes.
If mailing a large quantity of cards, please bundle and place them in large mailing envelopes or flat rate postal shipping boxes.
All greetings can be dropped off at either of Smith’s offices, in Grand Island or Scottsbluff, or addressed and sent to: Holiday Mail for Heroes, Box 5456, Capitol Heights, MD, 20791-5456.
The deadline to send cards is Friday, Dec. 6.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney