Holiday greetings can be sent to veterans anywhere
Congressman Adrian Smith is once again helping to collect cards for the Red Cross Holiday Mail for Heroes program.
Holiday greetings and thanks can be sent to service members, veterans and their families around the world.
Smith’s district offices in Scottsbluff and Grand Island are collection points for constituents to drop off postage free cards until Monday, December 2.
Cards must be signed and those addressed to specific individuals cannot be delivered through this program, must not include email or home addresses, inserts (including photos), glitter or be placed in envelopes.
If mailing a large quantity of cards, please bundle and place them in large mailing envelopes or flat rate postal shipping boxes.
All greetings can be dropped off at either of Smith’s offices, in Grand Island or Scottsbluff, or addressed and sent to: Holiday Mail for Heroes, Box 5456, Capitol Heights, MD, 20791-5456.
The deadline to send cards is Friday, Dec. 6.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.