Chamber hosts annual Munchkin Masquerade
CROWDED DOWNTOWN: Throngs of children, parents and other relatives roamed downtown Thursday afternoon when the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce hosted its Munchkin Masquerade on Halloween. Youngsters trick or treat downtown and visit other Chamber businesses during the event. Top, costumed business people at “Flyaways” hair salon (right) are John Stuhr as Woody from “Toy Story” and Riccie Lafuze as Bo Peep.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.