Drawing her dream
Funds for college
A Gothenburg High School eighth grader is a finalist in the NEST (Nebraska Educational Savings Trust) Draw Your Dreams Scholarship Contest. Jourdin Golter, daughter of Nolan and Traci Golter of Gothenburg, received a $2,000 scholarship contribution to a NEST Direct College Savings Plan. The contest was open to all Nebraska students in first through eighth grade. The Nebraska Art Teachers Association selected 12 finalists from all entries.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship