Training classes offered for displaced workers
The Community Action Partnership of Mid-Nebraska is planning several training programs following the announcement of the Tenneco Inc. plant closing.
The organization is a non-profit group based in Kearney.
Three classes will be offered on posting resumes online, registering on job Web sites, searching for jobs online and finding placement agencies. The staff will also evaluate and review current resumes.
The classes are open to the public and there is no charge. The only request is that individuals register ahead of time.
Training classes will be offered in Room 123 at Cozad High at 4 p.m. on the following dates: Monday, Jan. 11, Monday, Jan. 18 and Monday, Jan. 25.
Register ahead of time by calling Alissa Kern at 877-335-6422.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite