Legion Post to host Veteran’s Day dinner
Gothenburg area veterans and their families are invited to a Veteran’s Day celectration Monday, Nov. 11 at the Gothenburg Senior Center.
The dinner, which starts at 6 p.m., is open for all veterans, wives, family, widows of veterans and member of the public.
The Gothenburg High School chorus will perform. The featured speaker is retired Sergeant Major Allen Janssen (a Gothenburg High School graduate). Roger Aden will tell us about visiting the Korean War Memorial in Washington D.C.
Veterans are urged to corne to the dinner and give support to the officers of the Legion Post: Jeff Morris, commander; Jack Ostergard, vice commander; Bob Bullock, adjutant; Dean Kugler, financial; Bill Hayward, chaplain.
Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased from: Jeff Morris, 537-7419; Jack Ostergard, 537-3256; Dean Kugler, 537-7423; and Bob Lutjemeyer, 537-5333.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State