Theme: Beef....It’s What’s for Dinner.
HOMECOMING COURT: Students chosen as homecoming candidates and the king and queen, plus the 2012 king and queen, gathered for a photograph on the football field Friday night.
The crowning took place after the Swede football game against Chase County. Pictured are, l-r: Front—King Blake Ristine and queen Carlin Daharsh; Back—Candidates Skyler Kottwitz and Adam Speck, 2012 king and queen Logan Sheets and McKenzi Hiebner, candidates Taylor Mroczek and Regan Geiken.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State