Theme: Beef....It’s What’s for Dinner.
HOMECOMING COURT: Students chosen as homecoming candidates and the king and queen, plus the 2012 king and queen, gathered for a photograph on the football field Friday night.
The crowning took place after the Swede football game against Chase County. Pictured are, l-r: Front—King Blake Ristine and queen Carlin Daharsh; Back—Candidates Skyler Kottwitz and Adam Speck, 2012 king and queen Logan Sheets and McKenzi Hiebner, candidates Taylor Mroczek and Regan Geiken.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays