Early Halloween surprise: Sasquatch, also known as Bigfoot, was spotted in various places in Gothenburg Thursday. The ape- or hominid-like creature, that some people believe inhabits forests, arrived in an ambulance borrowed by fans to attend the Swede vs. Haymaker football game in Cozad Friday night. The costume was donated by Monsanto Learning Center employee Jake Fritton.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly