Hilltop gets good CMS score
Hilltop Estates Rehabilitation Center received a near-perfect inspection and was given a “much-above-average” score in quality measures designated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
CMS officials recently completed a four-day survey of the center.
The 2013 survey is conducted at all nursing facilities throughout Nebraska that accept Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement.
During the survey, an in-depth review of all areas of care was observed by a team. Among the areas of scrutiny were observations of direct care, dietary and environmental services along with resident interviews, review of policy and procedures implementation and medical records documentation.
Hilltop administrator Scott Bahe said it is the staff and residents that deserve the congratulations of a job well done.
“Their skills and teamwork are what makes results like this possible,” Bahe said.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair