Will Rogers stops by at Sun Theatre
ENTERTAINER: Earl Bates brought the humor, singing and even some rope tricks of Will Rogers to the Sun Theatre Thursday as a kickoff event for the Harvest Festival. Bates assumed the Okie’s persona and used pre-recorded music with simple props, a guitar and harmonica to entertain the audience. His presentation covered the events of the United States from the late 1800s to the current days with concentration on the early to mid 1900s.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested