Jog with a dog
ANNUAL RUN: Eastside Animal Center hosted its 11th annual Dog-N-Jog Saturday morning at Lake Helen. Organizers said 70 people ran a mile or 3.1 miles, with or without a dog, to raise money for the United Fund (formerly United Way). Pictured are Anna Kolbec (left) with a pooch and Matt Dalrymple.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.