Jog with a dog
ANNUAL RUN: Eastside Animal Center hosted its 11th annual Dog-N-Jog Saturday morning at Lake Helen. Organizers said 70 people ran a mile or 3.1 miles, with or without a dog, to raise money for the United Fund (formerly United Way). Pictured are Anna Kolbec (left) with a pooch and Matt Dalrymple.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly