How’s my child doing?
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES: Gothenburg Public Schools hosted parent-teacher conferences last Thursday night and Friday morning in the cafeteria. The conferences, which are twice yearly, give teachers and parents and guardians a chance to visit about how their children are doing in the classroom. Pictured are English teacher Roxanne Whiting (left) as she visits with Kristi Kreuscher.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly