School congestion concerns
TUESDAY MORNING TRAFFIC: With increased enrollment, traffic congestion in front of Dudley Elementary on Avenue G has become more of a concern. School and city officials are meeting to see what can be done to keep the area safe as parents drop off and pick up children. Pictured is traffic Tuesday morning at the intersection of Avenue G and 14th Street.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly