Beef, Wine & More volunteers at work
SETTING UP: Volunteers from the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce spent much of Friday getting reading for the annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSG convention center. The fund-raiser, which was Friday evening, is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Approximately $5,200 was raised for scholarships. Pictured are, l-r: Lorie Hoesel, Randy Evans, Joan Windrum, June Blauvelt and Raelyn Maxwell.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship