Afternoon entrepreneur LEMONADE BUSINESS
Seven-year-old Eli Connolley (center) was selling lemonade on the southeast corner of Avenue F and 11th Street the afternoon of Aug. 7. Emily Johnson, 10, bought a glass that she shared with her second cousin, Hayden Workings (right), who was visiting from Muskogee, OK. Connolley said he was operating the stand with friends who weren’t around when the picture was taken.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins