Car show enthusiast wins award
A Gothenburg man recently received a plaque that recognized his 1957 Plymouth as a Top 25 vehicle in a car show.
Jay Lewis traveled to Salina, KS, July 25-27, for the 33rd Annual Lead Sled Spectacular.
The show hosted around 2,300 cars, and was put on by Kustom Kemps of America in Oak Dale Park. The park featured vendors, repair men and car specialists.
Lewis’ Plymouth was entered in the Spectacular Top 25 division.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500