North Platte couple wins at car show
An overcast sky that threatened rain kept a few Brady Days car show competitors from participating in this year’s show on Saturday but those who braved the clouds had plenty to show off.
Tim and Cindy Bundy of North Platte earned people’s choice honors with their 1968 Pontiac GT and Ken Cline of Gothenburg received the Brady Days parade grand marshal’s choice award for his ‘47 Plymouth.
Others to receive trophies include:
Rat Rod—Monte Kenning of Gothenburg
Truck—Ed Dowell of North Platte, ‘53 Chevy truck
Motorcycle—Kevin Earll of Brady
Ford—Misty Horn of Brady, ‘56 Ford Customline
Mopar—Jay Lewis of Gothenburg, ‘57 Plymouth
Restored original—Tom and June Sowle of North Platte, ‘69 Ford Mustang
GM—Ken Covington of North Platte, ‘67 Chevy
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship