Extra holes needed for Sedlak to win golf crown
The women’s City Championship was played July 25 at Wild Horse Golf Club.
There were 17 players in a single flight competing in an 18-hole round. Two players, Mandi Sedlak and Barb Boldridge were tied after the round, calling for a playoff after both shot an 81.
On the second hole of sudden death Sedlak beat Boldridge to win the city title.
Theresa Coyle finished third in gross, after Sedlak and Boldridge tied.
First in net scoring was Kathy Conley, second was Lisa Geiken and Jackie Anderson finished third.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship