Market in the park
COOLER SURROUNDINGS: Several vendors and customers at the annual Farmer’s Market, that kicked off last Thursday, said the change in location was well received. The market moved this year from a downtown location to Ehmen Park because of more shade and room for other activities. The Farmer’s Market is set for each Thursday, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the park until Sept. 26.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly