Market in the park
COOLER SURROUNDINGS: Several vendors and customers at the annual Farmer’s Market, that kicked off last Thursday, said the change in location was well received. The market moved this year from a downtown location to Ehmen Park because of more shade and room for other activities. The Farmer’s Market is set for each Thursday, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the park until Sept. 26.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.