Market in the park
COOLER SURROUNDINGS: Several vendors and customers at the annual Farmer’s Market, that kicked off last Thursday, said the change in location was well received. The market moved this year from a downtown location to Ehmen Park because of more shade and room for other activities. The Farmer’s Market is set for each Thursday, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the park until Sept. 26.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship