Police investigate burglary, thefts around Gothenburg
An alleged burglary and a couple of thefts were reported the past week by local residents.
Gothenburg police are investigating an incident, reported on June 25, of someone breaking into a garage, in the 900 block of Seventh Street, and taking several items.
Reported missing were hand tools, a pipe saw, tool chest and air guns valued at an undetermined amount.
An undisclosed amount of money was also reportedly taken from a home at the same residence.
Last Thursday, police were called to Pony Express Chevrolet where about $140 in battery cores were reported taken from the back of the business.
Police are also looking into the alleged theft of about a $100 of tools reported missing from a shed in the 200 block of Sixth Street.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together