Lake Helen waters park grass
The entire lake will be drained and dried before the smaller lobe is filled with dirt and the larger lake dug deeper and reconfigured. Right, l-r: Dane Ehlers and Tim Ogier of the parks department and Shawn Herfel of the street department stretch hose. Once operational (left), water was sprayed on grass that used be a sand volleyball court. Park officials said it would take about 15 days to drain the lake.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested