Learning about financial literacy
COURSE COMPLETED: Several Gothenburg youths recently completed a nine-week Dave Ramsey Generation Course. The course helps teens become who they were created to be and how to do more with their money as well as prepare them to go out into the world and write their own stories. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Carlin Daharsh, Haley Cline, Danielle Schriver, Shelby Loostrom, Alayna Collins, Amanda Larson; Second row—Rachel Rice, Morgan Weaver, Hailey Maline, Kendra Humphrey, Alex Boson, Jett Seimer; Third row—Braeden Brundage, Caleb Rice, Ryan Rehbach and Cody Cooper. Not pictured: Courtney Brown and Bailey Gibbens.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship