‘I do’ Marriage of letters
The annual wedding of the letters “Q” and “U” for Dudley Elementary kindergartners was Friday at the school. Each year, teachers host a wedding for children and their parents in the performing arts center with a reception afterwards in the cafeteria. The event helps kindergartners learn when the letters can be used together and apart. Pictured are the bride and groom, Liberty Pierce-Schultz and Garrett Langley, and judge Teresa Messersmith, who is also a Dudley Elementary principal and special education director.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action