Collision on Highway 30
Dawson Co. Sheriff’s Office officials said 19-year-old Jordan Nicewonger of Lexington was driving west in a 2000 Nissan X-Terra when he crossed the center line and struck an eastbound 2012 GMC Terrain driven by Barbara Pottsman, 51, of Gothenburg. Both were treated for non life-threatening injuries.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins