Powerful pomp & circumstance Touching speech
Emotional Time: Gothenburg High School principal Randy Evans alluded to several students during a graduation ceremony Sunday afternoon at the school.
Right, Noah Tripp reacts to what Evans said about his struggles in school, including the death of Tripp’s mother from cancer and his father’s health issues. Left, graduates Maddy Costello, Cody Cooper and Aaron Collins share a laugh when Evans talks about Cooper.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity