Brady competes at Best of Midwest
Several Brady athletes competed April 30 in the Best of the Midwest track meet at Sutherland.
“Competition is very good at that meet,” coach Rich Britten said. “It’s difficult and that’s what you would expect there.”
Bryley Roper earned the only gold medal with a first place finish in the 400. He was timed at 52.8 seconds.
Two Eagle boys relays—4x400 and 4x800—earned runner-up medals.
Josie Palmer also picked up a silver medal for her second place finish in the high jump.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities