Brady competes at Best of Midwest
Several Brady athletes competed April 30 in the Best of the Midwest track meet at Sutherland.
“Competition is very good at that meet,” coach Rich Britten said. “It’s difficult and that’s what you would expect there.”
Bryley Roper earned the only gold medal with a first place finish in the 400. He was timed at 52.8 seconds.
Two Eagle boys relays—4x400 and 4x800—earned runner-up medals.
Josie Palmer also picked up a silver medal for her second place finish in the high jump.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays