Brady competes at Best of Midwest
Several Brady athletes competed April 30 in the Best of the Midwest track meet at Sutherland.
“Competition is very good at that meet,” coach Rich Britten said. “It’s difficult and that’s what you would expect there.”
Bryley Roper earned the only gold medal with a first place finish in the 400. He was timed at 52.8 seconds.
Two Eagle boys relays—4x400 and 4x800—earned runner-up medals.
Josie Palmer also picked up a silver medal for her second place finish in the high jump.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president