Safe sitter graduates
Ready to Babysit: Four Farnam and Gothenburg girls recently completed a Safe Sitter class taught by Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Wellness Center coordinator Lyndee Koch. They are, l-r: Taran Barrett, Sarah Einspahr and Kaitlynn Barrett all of Farnam and Hannah Amack of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action