Local residents can meet with Sen. Fischer’s staff
U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer said Tuesday that her staff will be at the Gothenburg Public Library to meet with constituents Monday, May 6, from 2-4 p.m.
Fischer said the hours offer a convenient opportunity for people to meet personally with her staff regarding federal casework assistance or other issues at the federal level.
The library is located at 1104 Lake Ave.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities