A SMOKIN’ GOOD TIME
Organizers, participants declare Saturday’s BBQ event a success.Thoughtful tasting: Judges, certified by the Kansas City Barbecue Society, filled the pavilion at Lafayette Saturday, from noon to 2 p.m., to judge chicken, pork, brisket and ribs during the city’s first Pony Express BBQ Challenge at the park.
Entries were judged on appearance, taste and tenderness.
- McCoy: Livelihoods make him different
- Eagles knock off Broncos, 50-44
- Swedes ice-cold in loss to Hershey
- Swedes wrestle well at Cozad Invitational
- Red Raiders take down Swedes wrestlers in dual
- Shopko foundation launches ‘Help Us Give Back’ program
- Area News Digest
- USDA farm storage loans are available