Science Olympians State competitors
A team of Brady elementary students competed in state Science Olympiads Saturday at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Sixth graders Emily Mann and Addie Hild placed second in metric mastery and a fifth-grade duo of Tad Grasz and Matthew Walker got fourth in helicopters. Students competed against 30 other middle school division schools. Pictured are (clockwise from left), Emery Swan, Madysen Stiens, Tad Grasz, Matthew Walker, Emily Mann, teachers and advisers Angela Johnson and Jeralyn Callahan, Lexi Simants, Madison Barner, T. J. Roe and Addie Hild.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.