Health on the menu at GMH fair
A brisk breeze blew as runners and walkers proceeded in an easterly direction past the city cemetery and back. GMH Sports and Medical Rehab sponsored the run as part of the hospital’s annual health fair that was 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in the wellness center. Entry fees will be used toward the purchase of new equipment at the wellness center.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly