Miniature mortar boards
STORY HOUR GRADUATION
Eighty-two children participated in the Gothenburg Public Library’s story hour graduation ceremonies on Thursday. The children listened to stories, sang songs, recited rhymes and received certificates in front of their families and guests. Above, Joseph Sabin provides a big smile for the camera after receiving his miniature mortar board. He will attend kindergarten in the fall.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly