FFA appreciation luncheon Pork & fixings
Gothenburg’s FFA chapter treated the community to a pork luncheon Monday at the local high school in honor of National Agriculture Week. Throughout the day, members also listened to presentations by people involved in agriculture such as Kyla Wize, a GHS graduate who is the education director for the Nebraska Pork Producers Association. FFA’ers are also hosting ag olympics through the week and a Greenhand Day for freshman in the organization. Pictured are, l-r: FFA’ers Kaylee Beyea and Tyler Block and Trish Maline, who is the mother of FFA’ers.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.