FFA appreciation luncheon Pork & fixings
Gothenburg’s FFA chapter treated the community to a pork luncheon Monday at the local high school in honor of National Agriculture Week. Throughout the day, members also listened to presentations by people involved in agriculture such as Kyla Wize, a GHS graduate who is the education director for the Nebraska Pork Producers Association. FFA’ers are also hosting ag olympics through the week and a Greenhand Day for freshman in the organization. Pictured are, l-r: FFA’ers Kaylee Beyea and Tyler Block and Trish Maline, who is the mother of FFA’ers.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly