Awareness Week: Mayor Joyce Hudson has declared March 11-17 as MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Awareness week in Gothenburg, which coincides with the national awareness week. MS is described as an often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information between an individual’s body and brain. Dawson County is sponsoring the Dawson County Walk MS in 2013 in Gothenburg on May 25 to raise money to find a cure for the disease. Pictured with Hudson (right) is Kyle Ferguson of Lexington who is the Dawson County Walk chairperson.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.