Liquor licenses renewed
The Gothenburg City Council renewed the liquor licenses of several local businesses after city clerk Connie Dalrymple said she hadn’t received any complaints about any of the businesses.
They are: Carol Earl for Randazzle Cafe, Monte Kenning for O&K Bottle Shoppe, Norman Lambertus for Bar W Lounge, Kit Menh Sam for China Cafe, Gothenburg Pit Stop, Inc., Chad Kolbo for Lakeside Bowl, Pete’s Lounge, Western Staab, Inc. for Pizza Hut, R & C Petroleum for Time Saver, Steven Walker for Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge and Shopko Hometown.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.