Soup and sandwiches
MEALS ON WHEELS FUND RAISER: The Meals on Wheels board hosted a fund-raiser at the Senior Center on Feb. 6 where 150 eaters, who made free-will donations, had a choice of soup, sandwich and dessert. Proceeds from the meal will be used to replace containers and coolers used in meal delivery and to assist anyone who can’t afford to pay for meals. Combined with a $550 donation from Gothenburg teachers, $1,525 was raised, according to board president Kendra Fecht.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins