CHARITY SHOT: Trent Schlake, a 1994 Gothenburg High School graduate, participated in Friday night’s United Fund Shootout during the Swede basketball games with Ainsworth. Schlake made 13 layups and one free throw to earn $375 for United Fund in the event sponsored by Gothenburg State Bank. Shlake won 10% of his total but donated his prize back to the organization. The event raised $825 to help support United Fund’s 10 agencies.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested