Science takes Center Stage
Imagination and curiosity were on display Thursday at Gothenburg Public School’s annual seventh and eighth grade science fair.
A total of 142 students developed science projects where they formed a hypothesis and then set about testing.
Coordinator Cathy Larson said three areas of competition were judged—group, life science and physical science. The top three places received medals.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout