Science takes Center Stage
Imagination and curiosity were on display Thursday at Gothenburg Public School’s annual seventh and eighth grade science fair.
A total of 142 students developed science projects where they formed a hypothesis and then set about testing.
Coordinator Cathy Larson said three areas of competition were judged—group, life science and physical science. The top three places received medals.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.