Medical needs easily met
It has been a year since Bob and I moved back to our hometown, Gothenburg, and we are very happy we did. Not only did we find the right apartment to fulfill all our needs, but we were also close to our two girls. Another plus is living within walking distance to the hospital, doctors office and church.
Since being home, I have had some health problems and was pleasantly surprised to find a much improved hospital and very competent doctors and medical staff. I have had three procedures in the last few months and was so happy to be able to have all three done right here.
Gothenburg is a very blessed community to have such a great facility and competent doctors. Why would anyone go anywhere else when it is all available right here in our wonderful community?
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar