Medical needs easily met
It has been a year since Bob and I moved back to our hometown, Gothenburg, and we are very happy we did. Not only did we find the right apartment to fulfill all our needs, but we were also close to our two girls. Another plus is living within walking distance to the hospital, doctors office and church.
Since being home, I have had some health problems and was pleasantly surprised to find a much improved hospital and very competent doctors and medical staff. I have had three procedures in the last few months and was so happy to be able to have all three done right here.
Gothenburg is a very blessed community to have such a great facility and competent doctors. Why would anyone go anywhere else when it is all available right here in our wonderful community?
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State