Sledding on Dam
After snow blanketed the area last week, city sledders headed to the dam south of Lake Helen and to the overpass. Noah Hasenauer (pictured) joined his cousin to sled the south bank of the dam and overturned after sliding over grass with little snow.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins