Sledding on Dam
After snow blanketed the area last week, city sledders headed to the dam south of Lake Helen and to the overpass. Noah Hasenauer (pictured) joined his cousin to sled the south bank of the dam and overturned after sliding over grass with little snow.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly