Turnquist bench donation
Place to sit: The daughter and son-in-law of the late Max Turnquist stopped at Gothenburg Public Schools Friday to see a bench placed outside Dudley Elementary that was bought with money donated by the Turnquist family to the Gothenburg School Foundation. Turnquist was a long-time supporter of the school and was board president when the bond issue to build Dudley Elementary was passed. Pictured are, l-r: Foundation board member Rick Zarek, Mitzi (Turnquist) Stinson of Grand Island, kindergartners Taylor Burge, Zoie Holbein, Holden Maline, Charlie Horn, Barrett Stinson and foundation member Verlin Janssen.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship