Scouts are high flyers
Airplane enthusiasts: A fourth-grade Weeblos Cub Scout group from Gothenburg was treated to airplane rides on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Scouts who participated were Sam Aden, Colton Sitorius, Brodee Gugleman, Xavier McBride, Dawson Ostergard, Uriah Blauvelt, Jakoby Loibl and Jake Scherer. Parents were also invited to participate. Orientation flights, like this one, are sponsored by local pilot Jim Hotz who provided two aircraft in which parents and scouts could ride. Airport manager Dennis Brown arranged the flights and pilots were Jim Hotz and Mike Hoesel.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins