Scouts are high flyers
Airplane enthusiasts: A fourth-grade Weeblos Cub Scout group from Gothenburg was treated to airplane rides on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Scouts who participated were Sam Aden, Colton Sitorius, Brodee Gugleman, Xavier McBride, Dawson Ostergard, Uriah Blauvelt, Jakoby Loibl and Jake Scherer. Parents were also invited to participate. Orientation flights, like this one, are sponsored by local pilot Jim Hotz who provided two aircraft in which parents and scouts could ride. Airport manager Dennis Brown arranged the flights and pilots were Jim Hotz and Mike Hoesel.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.