Hogwarts visits library
Gingerbread house display: This cracker and candy replica of Hogwarts, from the Harry Potter movies, was created by a local Destination Imagination team. The castle-like structure, and seven others, are on display at Gothenburg Public Library and can be viewed through Friday, Dec. 21, during regular library hours. Browsers are encouraged to select their favorite one.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship