Hogwarts visits library
Gingerbread house display: This cracker and candy replica of Hogwarts, from the Harry Potter movies, was created by a local Destination Imagination team. The castle-like structure, and seven others, are on display at Gothenburg Public Library and can be viewed through Friday, Dec. 21, during regular library hours. Browsers are encouraged to select their favorite one.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins