FFA produce helps buy food Food Pantry donation
Gothenburg FFA’ers recently gave the American Lutheran Church Food Pantry $300 from money raised by selling vegetables from the FFA Community Garden at the local Farmer’s Market. FAA’ers plant and tend the garden, at the corner of Avenue G and 12th Street, during spring and summer. Pictured are, l-r: Jessica Schmidt, the Rev. Tom Wilson of the American Lutheran Church, Kristin Bartlett and Morgan Kowalewski.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.