House on wheels
FINAL DESTINATION: A 1920s farmhouse, owned by Frank and Alice Boyd and bought by the Rick and Shelli Rehmert family, was jacked up, loaded and transported four miles east of town on Road 766. The house had been on the Boyd farm just west of the Gothenburg Cemetery. Rick said the house was taken from its foundation earlier last week and moved to its new location Nov. 18. Eventually, the Rehmert family will move into the home.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly